Sunday, September 7, 2008

This stormy weather weekend...

...was a little God sent. After all, it's gorgeous out today! And, because of all that grossness yesterday we got some much need things done, that were so easy to procrastinate on. As mentioned before, it's absolutely amazing how the littlest things sometimes take the longest! Everything is coming along, it's slightly overwhelming, but - that's my nature. I have moments where I feel like there just isn't enough time, and others where it doesn't make sense to rush. SO wishy washy... but stress works for me.
The biggest news I have to report on is contacts. YUP... I'm trying it out. For those of you who are as lucky as Rick and have 20/20 or better - contacts suck! For the rest of you glasses and contact wearing fools, it's a step. I haven't quite decided if it's a worthy step, but I think it will be good for some occasions. I'm certainly not ready to give up my specs though. So, if you're o-so use to seeing me with glasses on - at the wedding, I'll be the one in the white dress.

No comments: